Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

There was an error with the backup

This error occurs during auto or manual backups
http://asadedicatedmanager.eu/wp-content/uploads/tfaf/2024/04/14/20240414000001.PNG

Getting the same error.  Started yesterday morning.  I had updated the ASA Manager (1.7.4.0) right after updating my server (39.23).  Not sure which update might have changed.  Have not tried rolling back the ASA Manager.  Have shut everything down and rebooted computer (no change).

Quote from LymanV on 04/14/2024, 12:50 PM

Getting the same error.  Started yesterday morning.  I had updated the ASA Manager (1.7.4.0) right after updating my server (39.23).  Not sure which update might have changed.  Have not tried rolling back the ASA Manager.  Have shut everything down and rebooted computer (no change).

Me too, I only got this error after updating to the latest version

Hey this is a known bug which will be corrected within the week which has no impact on the backup normally it is just the display of the in game message and following the addition of the possibility of deactivating it the check box is not recognized because the verification is not done on the main thread

Quote from Administrator on 04/14/2024, 2:30 PM

Hey this is a known bug which will be corrected within the week which has no impact on the backup normally it is just the display of the in game message and following the addition of the possibility of deactivating it the check box is not recognized because the verification is not done on the main thread

It actually looks like it is not updateing (initiating map save) the *_WP.ark file.  When I look in the ZIP file I see this file does not have the -2 minute time stamp as usual.  In my case it looks like the server is doing it's own map save, and the Manager map save doesn't happen, so the Zip file saves the slightly older **_WP.ark file.

hello, this has been fixed in the latest version

LymanV has reacted to this post.
LymanV