Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Server keeps closing when I try to run it, used to give WebView2 error

Hi,

I searched this forum and tried all fixes I downloaded the bootstrapper, Download NET Framework 4.8 and Visual C+++ but still it keeps auto closing, I made a mistake of uninstalling Edge webviewer thinking its another bloat software from Microsoft, is there an exe installer that can force install all the necessary files for me? cause now even when I download the zip file does same thing, what should I delete to force a clean reinstall of the app? i can't open it no matter what I update or download

this is the error message i have reinstalled the webview bootstrapper like 6 times and still wont open

Uploaded files:
  • imag2e.png

Good evening, try uninstalling webview2, restarting your server or computer and reinstalling it

Here the link

Try the blue x64 link for an exe but normally you need what is on the left in the window (Bootstrapper)

Saraba has reacted to this post.
Saraba

in windows search type %appdata% find
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\ASADedicatedManager

if exist remove WebView2 folder

Saraba

same issued, i uninstalled, restarted and reinstalled with blue link still auto crashes.

i give up I'm just gonna try another server manager thanks

now its working i think lol, i deleted all files in roaming lets see thanks man sorry I'm frustrated been at it for hours

Administrator has reacted to this post.
Administrator

i can now open the app but I'm getting this error but thank you so much for your help <3

Uploaded files:
  • image2211.png

Hey run the app in administrator

it seems that the application does not have the necessary rights to write or it should

Saraba

Thank you for your help 🙂

It's running smoothly now I appreciate your support, this forum is great and I think you have the best ASA Server Manager on market! 😎

Resolved.

Administrator has reacted to this post.
Administrator

Thanks for the feedback and confirmation that everything works.