Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Program Closes When Clicking on the "Find Mods" Tab

Page 1 of 2Next

Hi, the program closes down when I click on the "Find Mods" tab.  How can I fix this?  Thanks.

Hello, are you on a Windows server OS
if yes follow WebView2 Runtime Installation  Here

Has this been happening since the last update? Have you encountered the issue before?

I am running Windows 11 Home Edition.

I haven't tried clicking the mods tab until today.  Not sure if this was an issue in previous versions.  FYI I am running the latest version.

Try to install WebView2 Runtime Installation Here

Like this

1. Download WebView2 Runtime: You'll need to Download WebView2 Runtime Bootstrapper and install the WebView2 runtime. Choose the Evergreen Bootstrapper version to facilitate this process.
  2. Installation: Run the Bootstrapper to install the latest version of WebView2 Runtime. The Bootstrapper ensures that all necessary components are downloaded and installed correctly.

Hi, tried installing and got the message that the installation failed because the Microsoft Edge WebView2 runtime is already installed.

When I start the server here's what the message traffic looks like:

Platform Memory Stats for WindowsServer
Process Physical Memory: 174.21 MB used, 201.37 MB peak
Process Virtual Memory: 154.23 MB used, 159.64 MB peak
Physical Memory: 7157.82 MB used, 25374.33 MB free, 32532.15 MB total
Virtual Memory: 9184.97 MB used, 40755.18 MB free, 49940.15 MB total
ARK Version: 34.83
SetSettings called:
{
"defaultLanguage": "en",
"gameId": 83374,
"apiKey": "*****1aZe",
"maxConcurrentInstallations": 3,
"modsDirectory": "ShooterGame/Mods",
"modsDirectoryMode": "CFCore",
"userDataDirectory": "ShooterGame/ModsUserData",
"isServer": true,
"isServerPcOnly": false,
"throttling":
{
"diskWriteBytesPerSec": 0
},
"premiumMods":
{
"publicKeyPem": "*****"
},
"logger":
{
"enabled": true,
"history": 8,
"maxSizeInMB": 2
}
}
Couldn't load mods library from disk
User context not loaded from disk
Primal Game Data Took 0.36 seconds
Server Initializing with BattlEye Anti-Cheat Protection. If you do not wish to use BattlEye, please launch with -NoBattlEye
BattlEye successfully started.

Hey,

can you launch the manager in administrator mode it is possible that the process does not have the rights to create the files necessary for the use of webview2

if this does not solve your problem try uninstalling and reinstalling webview2 runtime

Hi,

I tried launching in admin mode with no luck.  I'll try un/reinstalling web view 2 later this afternoon.  Thanks

Administrator has reacted to this post.
Administrator

Hi,

I reinstalled webview2 runtime, rebooted, and started ASADedicatedManager in admin mode.  Still having the issue. 🙁

Hey, please try the last version: 1.6.1.0
- Enhanced error handling in WebView2: Now includes better exception management.

Now if you encounter an error message please post it here

Page 1 of 2Next