Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Possible Issue with adding custom mod settings

So it seems there may be an issue with adding custom mod settings through the manager itself (the pop up box).

Had someone on the dicord mention this happened to them and I gave it a shot myself, if you click on "Add cusotm mod settings" in the gameusersettings tab and enter some settings into the prompt when you hit "add settings" the manager crashes entirely and nothing is added to the actual file.

If it makes any difference these were the setting I was trying to add, but I was doing this purely as a test these settings were already in my file (I just remoeved them to test) and have been working fine in the manager otherwise. If you manually add the settings and reload the file in the manager it all seems to still work fine too.

[PullIt]
ResourcePullRangeInFoundations=3
ResourceTransferCooldown=1
PullResourceRemovals=/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Stimulant.PrimalItemConsumable_Stimulant,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Narcotic.PrimalItemConsumable_Narcotic',/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItemAmmo_AdvancedBullet.PrimalItemAmmo_AdvancedBullet,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItemAmmo_AdvancedRifleBullet.PrimalItemAmmo_AdvancedRifleBullet,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItemAmmo_AdvancedSniperBullet.PrimalItemAmmo_AdvancedSniperBullet,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItemAmmo_SimpleBullet.PrimalItemAmmo_SimpleBullet,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ChitinPaste.PrimalItemResource_ChitinPaste,/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Achatina/PrimalItemResource_SnailPaste.PrimalItemResource_SnailPaste,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_CookedMeat.PrimalItemConsumable_CookedMeat,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_CookedMeat_Jerky.PrimalItemConsumable_CookedMeat_Jerky,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_CookedPrimeMeat.PrimalItemConsumable_CookedPrimeMeat,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_CookedPrimeMeat_Jerky.PrimalItemConsumable_CookedPrimeMeat_Jerky,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_CookedMeat_Fish.PrimalItemConsumable_CookedMeat_Fish,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_CookedPrimeMeat_Fish.PrimalItemConsumable_CookedPrimeMeat_Fish,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Electronics.PrimalItemResource_Electronics,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Element.PrimalItemResource_Element,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Fertilizer_Compost.PrimalItemConsumable_Fertilizer_Compost,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Gasoline.PrimalItemResource_Gasoline,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Gunpowder.PrimalItemResource_Gunpowder,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItemAmmo_CompoundBowArrow.PrimalItemAmmo_CompoundBowArrow,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItemAmmo_ArrowStone.PrimalItemAmmo_ArrowStone,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItemAmmo_ArrowTranq.PrimalItemAmmo_ArrowTranq,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Polymer.PrimalItemResource_Polymer,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Polymer_Organic.PrimalItemResource_Polymer_Organic,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Sparkpowder.PrimalItemResource_Sparkpowder,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItemAmmo_TranqDart.PrimalItemAmmo_TranqDart,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItemAmmo_TranqSpearBolt.PrimalItemAmmo_TranqSpearBolt,/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItemAmmo_RefinedTranqDart.PrimalItemAmmo_RefinedTranqDart
PullResourceAdditions=

I'll look as soon as I have time to devote to it, in the meantime you can add it manually

Shefski55555 has reacted to this post.
Shefski55555