Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Port

I didn't find a place to put the game and multhome ports, among other things, to start.

I don't know if it will be added yet or if I have to use the command line.

One of the prints has my command line that I customized with ports.
However, when I call the server, it doesn't pull the correct information or duplicates it.
Commandline: C:\SERVER_ASA\serve2\server\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkAscendedServer.exe TheIsland_WP?listen?SessionName=ArkDex TESTE?Port=?QueryPort=?MultiHome=10.xx.xxx.x?Port=77xx?QueryPort=27xxx? -ServerIP=191.96.81.156 -ServerPlatform=ALL -WinLiveMaxPlayers=70 -NoBattlEye -ForceRespawnDinos

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_14.png
  • Screenshot_15.png

Look in gameuser tab an find variable: « port » you don’t have to put it in command line

for multi home actually is not supported in manager I'm looking to implement it in a future update

at the moment you can add it yourself, the multi Home in the GUS.ini manager will automatically load it for you. It will appear in the unclassified section. Remember that our manager automatically builds it's control based on game.ini or gameusersettings.ini files if you modify them the controls will be updated in the manager

Note that according to the screenshot, Multi Home is not supported in command lines

Only port is rcon.
in the translation it says, but in the program it doesn't

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_16.png

I'll check it tomorrow, it should appear

ok I'll wait.
I tested the 2 names by searching and it didn't appear.
However, in the translation of the program it is there.

By default the port is present when installing ASADedicatedManager

Have you used the manager on an already installed server without using the Install server button in the manager?

if yes we do not have the default templates you can copy the templates "via the Reset server config files button" Warning! this will overwrite all your dedicated server settings in Game.ini and GameUserSettings.ini otherwise you can add the port yourself in GameUserSettings.ini in the section:

[SessionSettings]
SessionName=ASADedicatedManager_Server
Port=7777
QueryPort=27015

haa now I understand, it was because I used gus.ini and game.ini from my old server.
It doesn't have the ports added because I use it in the command line.
That's why I think he didn't matter to the program

Administrator has reacted to this post.
Administrator

That's great to hear everything is working now, and I'm glad to know the issue has been resolved. I'm closing the topic. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, feel free to reach out. Happy to help!

ArkDex has reacted to this post.
ArkDex