Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Launching instantly disappears the app.

Hey,

Recently wanted to try out this application, so I downloaded the zip.

Extracted it to a neat little place. Actually extracted it to several different locations and different methods of it.

However everytime I try to launch the app ASADedicatedManager.exe it will launch with the logo. Logo disappears the app with its ui shows up and disappears after 1 second. During this time the loading mouse logo shows up the whole time and I can't even try and move the window. It just disappears and its nowhere to be found.

Hey Faye,

please ensure that

Before using ASA Dedicated Server Manager, please ensure that your system meets the following requirements:

1. Operating System: Your system must be running on a 64-bit Windows operating system. This is essential for the proper functioning of the ASA Dedicated Server Manager.
  2. .NET Framework 4.8 or Higher: The .NET Framework 4.8 or a more recent version must be installed on your system. If it's not already installed, you can download and install it from the provided link: Download NET Framework 4.8
  3. Internet Access: An active internet connection is required for various functionalities of ASA Dedicated Server Manager, including downloading updates and accessing online resources.

Please ensure all these requirements are met to ensure a smooth and efficient experience with the ASA Dedicated Server Manager.

Quote from Administrator on 01/24/2024, 9:23 PM

Hey Faye,

please ensure that

Before using ASA Dedicated Server Manager, please ensure that your system meets the following requirements:

1. Operating System: Your system must be running on a 64-bit Windows operating system. This is essential for the proper functioning of the ASA Dedicated Server Manager.
  2. .NET Framework 4.8 or Higher: The .NET Framework 4.8 or a more recent version must be installed on your system. If it's not already installed, you can download and install it from the provided link: Download NET Framework 4.8
  3. Internet Access: An active internet connection is required for various functionalities of ASA Dedicated Server Manager, including downloading updates and accessing online resources.

Please ensure all these requirements are met to ensure a smooth and efficient experience with the ASA Dedicated Server Manager.

Hey you,

All are met, the only thing is. My server is running Windows Server 2022. I tried NET framework with the link you gave but it said it has been installed or a higher one is installed. And naturally it has a internet connection since I downloaded with your link.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Hey, i have just tested on Win2012 R2: Can you try to install webview2 runtime on windows server ? for download chose Bootstrapper

(For your information it is Used to display the list of mods it is a modern Microsoft Edge (Chromium) platform to integrate web experiences into the application.)

Download Link

if it dosent work try -> Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable:

Direct download

Official link

Quote from Administrator on 01/25/2024, 11:31 AM

Hey, i have just tested on Win2012 R2: Can you try to install webview2 runtime on windows server ? for download chose Bootstrapper

(For your information it is Used to display the list of mods it is a modern Microsoft Edge (Chromium) platform to integrate web experiences into the application.)

Download Link

if it dosent work try -> Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable:

Direct download

Official link

Hey hey,

Either of the two worked. It most likely is the Evergreen Bootstrapper because C++ installation required a restart but I decided to try it anyway. And it launched! And works as intended. Thank you!

Administrator has reacted to this post.
Administrator

Hey there,

I'm glad to hear that it worked out for you! It does sound like the Evergreen Bootstrapper was the key, especially since the C++ installation typically necessitates a restart to complete the setup properly. It's great to know that the application launched and is functioning as expected. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. Congratulations on getting it up and running, and you're welcome!

I close the subject to resolved thank you

Faye has reacted to this post.
Faye