Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Importing Item Stack Size Overrides

I tried importing my game.ini and saw that the custom ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts I had defined were imported. This is great and what I expected to also happen with ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity (item stack size). The issue is, it does not and the overrides I have defined are overwritten and deleted when I save game.ini from the manager. I've attached the game.ini files to show whats happening for these files I did not add any item stack size override in the manager itself, simply opened the menu and clicked save.

Uploaded files:

Hello, I will check for the next update
https://trello.com/c/jJVVPswI

Shefski55555 has reacted to this post.
Shefski55555

For it work you need to correct this

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=3, bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

to no space here 3,b and true to True

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_Fish_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=3,bIgnoreMultiplier=True))

Same problem here false must be False

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_CraftingSkillPotion_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemConsumable_CookedPrimeMeat_C",BaseResourceRequirement=15.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Mejoberry_C",BaseResourceRequirement=100.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemConsumable_Narcotic_C",BaseResourceRequirement=40.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemConsumable_Stimulant_C",BaseResourceRequirement=40.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_RareMushroom_C",BaseResourceRequirement=10.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_RareFlower_C",BaseResourceRequirement=10.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False)))
ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_DinoFarmmode_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Metal_C",BaseResourceRequirement=5.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False)))
ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItem_Remote_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_C",BaseResourceRequirement=5.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False)))

the next update will fix user errors automatically (space and capital letters)

@shefski55555 Corrected in 1.7.5.1 please update

The code will fix incorrect spaces or missing capital letters for you when you save the game.ini in custom override tab.
From the Game.ini tab the OverridePlayerLevelEngramPoints will no longer be deleted either when saving

Changelog: 1.7.5.1

- Fixed loading of Game.ini for ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity and ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts spaces or lowercase letters are automatically corrected to allow correct loading of bad user data

- Fixed a bug in saving the game.ini which deleted the custom settings for:
* OverridePlayerLevelEngramPoints
* DinoClassResistanceMultipliers
* DinoClassDamageMultipliers
* TamedDinoClassResistanceMultipliers
* TamedDinoClassDamageMultipliers
* MutagenLevelBoost_Bred

damn thanks, they've been working fine since ASE so never would've thought that could be the issue thanks 😀

Administrator has reacted to this post.
Administrator