Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Cant stop the server just kill it.

Page 1 of 2Next

Hey after the last update i can just kill the server, it works but i would rather stop the server then kill it.

Hello,

since the last update the ASADM will read in the log to verify that the server is started before it was a timer of 50 seconds

potentially ASADM cannot read your log file in xxx\ShooterGame\Saved\Logs
either the server is not started, can you send a screenshot of the server console when it is started?

and make sure that xxx\ShooterGame\Saved\Logs is accessible to ASADM

Coldplay has reacted to this post.
Coldplay

Here is the screenshot. the server is working and it saves and backing up.

Uploaded files:
  • Skarmbild-2024-03-04-142616.png

Also going to post this, after installed a second server, when i did all the settings and started the server the ASM is craching... when i after that trying to open the server profile again the ASM is crashing...

Also another problem... the gameusersetting is fine and i can change the data in there... the game.ini setting i cant open i need to change those settings true the ini file it self. u can see that in this short movie file. https://youtu.be/NdljbnyojQo

Very strange behavior can you check this?

Also please check if the file (game.ini and Gus.ini)  is not in read-only mode. (can also click on the button, remove read only)

to avoid unwanted modifications by the dedicated server. The file is changed to read-only when the server is launched. If you can't shut down the server properly the read only attribute risks remaining.

if it doesn't work, I would ask you to send me some files

That was the issue! thanks, now the server starts up and stays up. now im just going to figure out why its not showing in the server list in-game....

i was using another server manager for the server and that one dont have problem with to show the server and everything is working...

But i want to use ASM insted for both my servers and my Overhaul server is working and that one is showing with the ASM... but not my new server my PVE server... that one starts everything looks good but its dont show in-game

Hello, I have a lot of people who encounter the problem of an unlisted server, this is very strange and I cannot reproduce the problem in my development environment or even on my personal server. It is difficult for me to help you without know the port forwarding that you have done, the configuration of your firewall and your parameters specific to your local network DCHP, static ip...   as well as the configuration of the server itself
ect...

some people solved the problem with the missing AWS certificate here or by installing the epic game launcher which installs this famous certificate follow this post

Please update to last version and follow this thread

This is soo weird...

Look at the message i get when i try to start the server now, after the last update.

Uploaded files:
  • Skarmbild-2024-03-11-135647.png

Hello, can you attach the file GameUserSettings.ini ?

Page 1 of 2Next