Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Bugs

Page 1 of 4Next

Errors I found.
Maximizing and restoring the window has errors, does not adapt correctly to the monitor screen.
Some buttons you click to open the server configuration open a window behind the program.

Hi, look at the “Always on top” checkbox it allows the program to always stay in front if you uncheck it, this should solve your problem

can you post a screenshot of the maximized window problem?

the problem was the check box.
“Always on top”

thanks

Administrator has reacted to this post.
Administrator

The maximize bug would be this.

On a smaller monitor, the screen is cut off in the corner.

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_14.png
Administrator has reacted to this post.
Administrator

indeed, the window has a minimum size. You cannot be changed. Indeed this poses a problem on small screens this will be corrected in a future update stay tuned. Thank you very much for the report. And I'm glad to know that the Allway on top solved your problem.

ArkDex has reacted to this post.
ArkDex

New bugs found in the new version that came out:

Edited By Administrator

The first is related to the name. It does not use the name that was configured in the program, look at Capture.
Did you not forget to click on save because in my tests if I type ArkDex_Teste it works on the other hand ArkDex Teste displays ArkDex well this is linked to the behavior of the dedicated server which does not accept spaces but look carefully at the rest
of the line of command The space is well present
so in game the name will be correct in short the manager is not the cause

The second is a bug in the save.
If I change the name of the Save directory, it starts to bug.
?AltSaveDirectoryName=ASA
Take a look at the Capture.
I'll see what can be done
From the
 wiki

?AltSaveDirectoryName=<savedir_name> Allows to specify a custom directory name for server world-save. Usually used to manage clusters, read more about it in the Cross-ARK Data Transfer section. ARK: Survival Ascended only: Note that it still uses the <savedir_name>/<map_name> directory structure.

The third would be BattlEye.

The interesting thing would be to Use BattlEye instead of No BattlEye.
I'm trying to use command line to activate BattlEye.
you don't need command line for BattleEyes.. just uncheck the No BattleEyes box

The fourth problem.

Whenever an update happens, the map name is removed.
I have to keep adding it because it disappears from the list.
do not delete the map folder the manager reads the folder to check its presence if you delete the folder you will actually have to recreate everything...

Uploaded files:
  • erro-nome-do-server.png
  • Backup-erro.png
  • battleEye.png
  • Screenshot_20.png

Hey

all the bugs you encounter are linked to a profile configuration problem your server is in \serve2\server2 it will read the config in profile folder present in the serve2 folder and server2 surely does not contain profile folder same for read game.ini ect… please  correct by deleting a folder and redoing the profile you must have a correct folder structure for it to work correctly see release screen shoot

My server configuration is correct.
There is a folder that serves 2 and then there is a new folder that serves 2 that I made.
Even when I turn it on, it works.
But there was this problem that I found

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_21.png

I'll take a closer look at it tomorrow and I'll keep you informed, thanks for the reports.

The map bug goes away every time you update.
I think I figured out what it is.
If I delete the save folder, it will delete the predefined map in the program.
It would be good to leave something fixed, so this doesn't happen when you clean the map.

I tested it by configuring it from scratch and it gave me the same problems that I reported in the previous post.

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_22.png
Page 1 of 4Next