Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Auto Backups RCON Error

Hello!

I have made sure the RCON ports are correct and enabled in the files, TCP ports are also forwarded/whitelisted however I keep getting this error whenever the server tries to make a backup.

[04:49:01] Error while executing RCON command for ServerChat: A request to send or receive data was disallowed because the socket is not connected and (when sending on a datagram socket using a sendto call) no address was supplied
Thank you!

Sorry also getting another error, after deleting the save files to wipe the server I get an error saying: server error please select a map file but when i click on the map file its blank there is nothing for me to select.

Quote from Jordan on 03/27/2024, 4:18 PM

Hello!

I have made sure the RCON ports are correct and enabled in the files, TCP ports are also forwarded/whitelisted however I keep getting this error whenever the server tries to make a backup.

[04:49:01] Error while executing RCON command for ServerChat: A request to send or receive data was disallowed because the socket is not connected and (when sending on a datagram socket using a sendto call) no address was supplied
Thank you!

RCON error has been fixed just like to know how i can create a fresh map file when i want to wipe the server? if it delete it entirely I can't launch the server from ADM anymore.

I just figured out as long as I don't close the app while wiping it will work fine so this is resolved I guess.

I am having this same issue. Can you tell me how you fixed the problem please?

Quote from killbait on 04/03/2024, 12:54 AM

I am having this same issue. Can you tell me how you fixed the problem please?

On main window (Command Line)  make sure If MultiHome is enabled use MultieHome IP Address for RCON is unchecked/disabled. That's how I fixed my issue.